Monday, February 19, 2007

Splish Splash!

My friend Margo read about our 'tubby tribulations!' She has a 13 month old daughter, so just a few months ago she was in that 'too big for new born stuff' and 'too small for toddler stuff' stage. She had this great tub seat which is just perfect! She brought it over this afternoon for us to borrow.. as you can see Eileen was delighted! I filled up the tub with warm water and she just soaked it up.

AND Eileen managed to eat almost a whole bowl of cereal tonight. When it was all over, both she and I were covered in it. But at least she was swallowing as much as she was wearing.
I will never ever feed this child while dressed in anything other than my ratty pajamas!

OK. off to bed. Just had to share the tub pictures! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

how cute! she fits it perfectly~ yay for the cereal eating too. :)

Tiffany said...

Hi Erin! Looks like we're fan of each others blogs! Eileen looks like she's having a great time in her tub, and I love that picture of her staring at her sunflower.