Monday, February 26, 2007

GRRRR

I had written a nice long blog entry, and for whatever reason, it didn't publish. And now I have a meeting to head to, so you get the short version!

Note the picture at left. Eileen is watching, and loving!, Sesame Street. She actually bounces up and down when she hears the theme song, and then is just entranced for the duration. Too cute.

Sorry it's beena whole week since I posted. Last week was nutty. I was out of work a day and a half b.c I felt like crud. Turns out it was my allergies acting up; after two trips to the doctor I am back on Zyrtec-D. That stuff is a miracle drug for me. After two weeks of coughing, sneezing, sore throat and runny nose, it's nice to feel normal again.
Then on Friday the school thought Eileen had pink eye. I knew she didn't! It was a clogged tear duct b.c she's been so congested. Thank Heaven that's an easy fix and not contagious. She's feeling just grand today!

We ran her around town all weekend and she was just so good. Never fussed. Just chilled out and smiled at whoever was looking at her. We're lucky and I know it. I know better than to take it for granted. May she always be so laid back.
Here's Daddy, Gracie and Eileen hanging out on Friday morning. Isn't that just sweet?

OK, off to my meeting. Sorry so short! I'll check in later this week. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Raven said...

How cute is she, watching Sesame Street?! I love it.