Thursday, April 05, 2007

Bragging Rights

OK, I'm bragging about me again.

Today, 6.5 mos after little lady was born, Mommy is wearing her pre-baby jeans! Can you believe it?! Now, granted.. these were my 'fat' jeans before.. and of course now I feel like a skinny minny super model in them. They are the same size as my other pre-baby jeans.. but somehow bigger. I really don't care - the fact that I am wearing jeans I wore before baby has me over the moon.

AND I'm within single digits of the prebaby weight.

I'm still running and watching what I eat, but really.. the continued weight loss is from this job. It's not hard to watch what you eat when you just flat out don't have time to eat. Whatever works. I am hoping to get back into summer capris and shorts within the next 4-6 weeks so I don't have to buy any more clothes!

Now check out Miss Thang from this morning. How CUTE is this shawl? Aunt Sissy's boss actually sent it to us back in September.. and now she's big enough to wear it.. and since we're having a MAJOR cold snap right now.. I was thrilled to put her in it.

Yes, cold snap. 22 degrees tomorrow night. WHAT? On Tuesday it was 80something- we had the AC on. And now, 48 hours later, it's on its way to well below freezing. Good Grief. I am so glad we haven't planted our new flowers yet!

Eileen is just a nut. She really just makes us laugh all the time. She certainly has her appetite back.. eating her food like there's no tomorrow. Still loves carrots the best. Josh said she was saying some things this morning that sounded like Mama.. my ears will be tuned in to see if she really says it.

Ok.. that's it for now. I am out of the office tomorrow so I desperately need to try to get caught up (HAHAHAHHA) before then.

Happy Thursday.

OH! And way to go Lady Vols. Nice to have a championship back in this town!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

look at that cutie!! in the shawl~ adorable.

way to go on the weight loss!! that's very awesome. hope to see you all soon.