Wednesday, November 01, 2006

maybe next year!

We didn't make it out to Trick Or Treat for Eileen's first Halloween... she decided she was hungry at the prime Trick or Treat hour.. and there is no arguing with this child when she wants to eat. By the time she was done, it was raining. Oh Well. She's not even 6 weeks old yet, so I'm betting she won't notice she missed it.

In the year or so we've been in this house, the number of kids on our street has doubled. We had lots of little ones at the door - too cute. I am amazed they actually come UP to the door- Gracie barked like a maniac at everone who came within 15 feet of th house.

Despite the increased number of goblins, we still had loads of candy left. I promptly sent Josh to work with it this morning (OK, I did pull out one last Mini Twix for me). I am working so hard to shed the baby weight, the last thing I need is all that chocolate calling my name all day! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Raven said...

Erin, she is PRECIOUS!!! I am DYING! Maybe this weekend we can finally get our act together & get over there to see her...

Anonymous said...

Erin:

Sorry Eileen didn't get to TorT - next year! We had lots of kids too. Looking forward to seeing y'all at Thanksgiving.

Love,

Dad