Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pictures, Finally!

This was me two weeks ago today, hard to believe my tummy was that big. Of course, Eileen did weigh in at 8lb 8 oz, so I guess it makes sense.

Now she's here and she already looks completely different than she did when she was born. I can't believe how fast the time is flying by already.

Right now, she pretty much sleeps all day and then likes to party it up at night. Not so fun for Mommy and Daddy (esp Daddy who has to work every day!).

My mom is here thru the end of this week, Josh and I are getting spoiled rotten. She's been cooking every day, and helping me with laundry and cleaning. And she volunteers to change every diaper! I certainly don't argue with that.


We still can't get our computer and camera synced up, so in the mean time Josh burned the pics to CD at work and then loaded em up for me at home. I am slowly but surely getting the pics cleaned up and online. I'll post links to shutterfly where you can view more pics if you want to!

It may take a day or two. It boggles my mind, all she does is eat, sleep and poop, but somehow those activities take up my whole day and my time at the computer is limited to 15 minute batches. So picture posting is little by little.

I hope I posted these pictures right. They probably don't look the way I want them to, but at least there's finally something for you to look at.

OK, I'm off to get Josh from work. Check in later for updated pictures! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good B&W pics of Ms. Eilleen! Oh, and Mom and Dad too. Hope to see her again soon.

Raven said...

YAY! You all look so happy... love the one of Mama & baby. :) Cannot wait to give her a big kiss.