Sunday, September 17, 2006

Nada..Nothing.. No News

The stars are evidently NOT aligned in our favor.
Eileen still isn't here.
The Vols lost last night.
(And today I was content to sit and watch Peyton play ball and stupid CBS switched the game to the Buffalo/Miami game. Really. Why did we not get the NFL Ticket on Direct TV?)

So at the moment Josh is digging my 'normal person' clothes out of the attic. Now, I realize it will be several weeks until I can actually WEAR these clothes. I realize for the next few weeks I will be wearing my 'small' maternity clothes (there was a time when the phrase "small maternity clothes" would have sounded completely idiotic. But 5 month maternity clothes compared to 10 month maternity clothes look downright runway model-worthy) if I even get showered and dressed while taking care of a new born. But, you have no idea the sheer joy it brings me to see clothes that have bottons and zippers - and bear NO resemblance to a tent- hanging in my closet. And hey, I'd forgotten half of what I even had- so it's like a huge shopping spree for FREE.

So, another weekend come and gone. We cleaned like crazy. Josh planted new shrubs in the front of the house. We hung out with friends. We know for certain this is our last childless weekend. Very strange indeed. So, we're heading out shortly to pick up some spicy Mexican food (I'm still doing everything I can to get here here before Thursday!).

Hope you've all had a good weekend.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hang in there, Erin! Eileen will be here soon~

Love you!