Friday, June 08, 2007

Sick Mommy!

Ugh. Thank God it's Friday!

I was sick yesterday. First time since Eileen has been born that I've been sick! I had a stomach bug, but it was weird b.c I never actually got sick. Crampy stomach and I had a fever of almost 101. I don't remember the last time I had a fever. It is just not fun. Josh was on his way back from Nashville and I went home and crashed. Aunt Sissy got Gracie from camp and then got Eileen from school. Thank Heaven.

Of course then Eileen was fussy and wouldn't eat for Sissy or Josh, so then I tried and she still wouldn't eat! We finally got her somewhat fed and bathed and into bed and then I went back to bed. Slept like a rock, then woke up in a complete sweat - so at least the fever had broken!

Better today. It's been a good excuse to exist on bread. And now Nana is here and she'll make it all better! :)

I think we'll go to Sneedville tomorrow to see Grandma Joyce. Other than that we'll be chilling out this weekend.

It's finally raining here. But tomorrow and Sunday are suposed to be sunny! yay!

Happy Friday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hope you are feeling better!