Wednesday, June 27, 2007

heehee

I just had to post this picture. It cracks me up. Took it this morning. Her outfit is just too much. She looks SO BIG in her tee-shirt and skirt. She LOVES to stand up and move around. It's like she's so proud of herself and her big girl clothes.

oh, and sidebar: the skirt is size 18 month. Keep in mind, she's only 9 months! Granted, this one is a Tar-Jay outfit, and their stuff tends to run small. When I buy her 'name brand' stuff like Gymboree, it tends to run a little more true to age.

Not much else to tell. Just wanted to share the latest munchkin pic!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ugh. Eileen is getting so big and really is just too stinkin' cute!!! I've been the worst blogger ever...must do something about that soon. Life has just been too crazy...went on a much needed vacation and work is insane. We need to catch up soon~

Jaime said...

What a little fashion diva! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute.
Aunt Dabe