Sunday, January 07, 2007

sooooooooo annoying.

well folks, I just wrote a NOVEL that should be posted on this blog.. but for whatever reason the post did not publish. ARGH!

And now it is about time for me to head to bed, so I am not going to rewrite it. Here is the short version:

- Eileen started school and had a fantastic week. Loves her teachers. She's holding her own bottle (tho not always and she doesn't have the best aim- as you can see by the formula smeared all over her face!)

-Erin went back to work and was quite happy to be there. Good to see friends (adults!) and good to have some time for me (I know, it's crazy to say my 'me time' is at work - but whatever works!).


Happy Birthday to me (and Nicole!). I turned 32 on Saturday, she will do the same on Monday. We had fun hanging out at their house and chowing down on steaks and carrot soufle (divine!).

I'll check back in a couple of days and hopefully have more success in writing!

In the meantime, Happy Sunday! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!