Thursday, October 12, 2006

Swaddle Me NOT

Little Missy has a mind of her own, and she's just 3 weeks old!

We have one of those "Swaddle Me" blankets, the ones that wrap up the baby like a burrito and you can Velro it shut. It even has a little 'pouch' for the feet.

As you can see by this picture, Eileen wants nothing to do with being contained! I had her wrapped up tight for a morning nap, and this is what I found when I went to check on her. How she kicked out her feet but kept her hands wrapped up, I will never know.
And this is the reaction I got when I took the photo posted above. You'd think after three weeks of constant picture taking that she'd be used to the bright flash of the camera!












Sissy brought me lunch yesterday and then she cuddled with Eileen. She loves to sleep that way, with her
little hands under her chin. Too cute.

Mommy went to the doctor today b.c of some major hip pains. It basically hurts to walk. Not fun. We won't even discuss stairs or getting in and out of the car. Turns out, most likely my hips are so out of place they are causing all the pain. Evidently this is super common. Urgh. So I will have to have some physical therapy. Oh, and losing the pregnancy weight will also help (as if I am not already working like mad to get rid of it all!). I guess that's just more motivation, eh?

It is FREEZING here today. And even tho Eileen has a load of clothes, all of her warm clothes are too big. It's supposed to be warm again this weekend. In the meantime she and I went to Tarjay and Old Navy this morning, and she just was bundled up in a 3x too big sweater. Eh. she'll never know the difference.

I'm off to wash dishes, do laundry, and attempt a nap! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Raven said...

Oh my gosh, Erin, she's getting cuter by the minute! Love the pic with her Auntie Shannon.