Thursday, October 19, 2006

bottle battles

Here's Daddy attempting to feed Eileen a bottle. Everytime we give her one, she gets about halfway thru and then chokes and scares us half to death.

On the one hand, I desperately want to get her used to the bottle so I can get some helpo with her (constant!) feeding. On the other hand, the choking is so scary that I will just deal with doing it all myself for another couple of weeks! It did occur to me to try a different bottle, maybe a different 'flow' will make it easier for her to eat.

Here is a link to some new pictures. Ususally I would edit out the blurry and repetitive ones, but these days I can't find those extra few minutes. Oh, and the concrete you see all busted up - that was a slab in our backyard that Josh broke up last weekend. Long story, but at least now you know why we were taking pictures of concrete!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8IZt27Foyato-

Not much else to tell. I have to go wake Eileen and get her ready to go with me to PT. Urgh... I hate to wake her! Later taters... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

i can't seem to get that picture link to work~ help!

hope you find a bottle solution soon...it would be nice to have the extra help, I'm sure! :)

Anonymous said...

I give her kisses on the computer screen!!! She is sooooo beautiful as are her Mom and Dad. Love you Grandma Joyce